Health Benefits Of Garlic Proven Medically
In this pandemic, where normal cold and flu are the symptoms of Hazardous diseases, normal seasonal/viral fever can led to death, we have to be serious with our health now.
Taking a healthy diet and necessary nutrients are more beneficial and free rather than taking medicines trice a day.
So in this blog, we will discuss the health benefits of a familiar ingredient, which is found in everyone’s house, GARLIC.
Some Facts About Garlic
Garlic, a common name everyone knows what is it? But do you know how beneficial it is? And why from centuries it has used as herbal medicine? We will discuss everything here briefly So let’s start
Garlic, a flavoring ingredient as well as herbal medicine, it belongs to the onion family and closely related to chive, leek, and shallot.
Structure and shape of Garlic
The Shape of garlic is as similar as bulb and divided into sections called cloves.
Garlic is rich in Manganese, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Selenium, Fiber, Decent amount of Calcium, Copper, Vitamin B, Phosphorus, Iron, Potassium or almost everything our body requires, it also contains Anti-biotic properties, but have low calories.
Health Benefit of Garlic
- IMPROVES BONE HEALTH – It increases estrogen, which minimizes bone loss in females. Many studies and experiments are conducted on it, but none concluded that it has side effects on bone.
- PREVENTS FROM CANCER – Garlic strengthens our immune system against cancer and bacterial diseases like fungal, parasitic, ringworm, etc.
- KEEPS US SAFE FROM DISEASES – High blood pressure, cholesterol level, hypertension, cold, and flu, cardiovascular diseases can be reduced with a high dose of garlic.
- HELPS YOU TO LIVE LONG – Garlic can fight Infectious Diseases, which are the common cause of death.
- TASTES DELICIOUS – It is one of the most important ingredients of our recipes, it is easy to include in almost every diet.
Side effects of Garlic -As coins have two sides someway everything has its two sides, positive and negative. Let’s see garlic’s negative side.
- A High dose of garlic can odor on breath and skin.
- Pregnant women need to be careful.
- Dizziness, loss of appetite, fatigue, muscle aches, and headache are some diseases that can take place.
- If topically applied to the skin it can cause several burns.
- Menstrual irregularities.
- In children, it can cause diaper rashes. Asthma patients should avoid it.
How Garlic is beneficial for skin and hair?
Garlic acts as an antivirus for the skin as it doesn’t allow bacterial diseases to spread.
For hairs, we are aware of onion, how beneficial it is? But surprisingly few of us are aware of garlic
We can rub crushed garlic on our scalp to prevent hair loss.
For centuries, Garlic was trusted for its medicinal properties. Now, science has confirmed it.
Also checkout –