Contact Lens Or Glasses: Which One Is More Comfortable?
Is it better to wear glasses or contacts? This question always arises in one’s mind if one has a vision problem.
Both contact lenses and glasses are used to wear for vision correction. Most people go for contact lenses over glasses, as their lifestyle demands it. But many people wear glasses as they find them more comfortable. Choice differs from person to person depends on their budget, convenience, and lifestyle.
So here in this blog, we discuss both pros and cons of contact lenses and glasses. So it is for you to decide what to wear. Let’s start.
CONTACT LENS ADVANTAGES
- Contacts fit on the curvature of your eye, providing a wider field of view and cause fewer vision distortions and obstructions than eyeglasses.
- When playing sports and doing physical activity, the contact lens does not move and distract.
- Contact lenses didn’t stick with what you’re wearing.
- Contacts didn’t get strike with weather conditions.
- Contact lens is accessible with a variety of eye color, you can experiment with color contact lenses.
For buying color contact lens, go to lenskart.com
CONTACT LENS DISADVANTAGES
- Applying a contact lens to the eye needs proper technique, as it is not known to everyone.
- Contacts reduce the reaching of oxygen to the eye and can cause or increase the severity of dry eye syndrome.
- Working on a computer wearing contact lenses will likely contribute to symptoms of computer vision syndrome.
- To avoid potentially serious eye infections, contacts require proper lens care and lens case cleaning everyday.
- You can’t sleep wearing lenses if you accidentally sleep wearing lenses then you feel redness in the eye or itching.
- Wearing glasses is more protective as it reduces the need to touch your eyes, which in turn reduces the chances of eye infection.
- If you have dry or sensitive eyes, glasses won’t exacerbate the problem as contact lenses can.
- Glasses are generally cheaper than contact lenses and work well over a long period.
- Glasses are fashionable and there are a variety of frames available that can speak volumes about your personality and style.
- Glasses can be more protective of environmental factors such as wind, and dust than lenses.
- Glasses sit about 12mm (about a half-inch) from your eyes, so peripheral vision can be distorted. Many people also report difficulty focusing on objects and blurry vision when they first start wearing glasses or change prescriptions.
- Eyeglasses can be affected by the elements — your vision can be obstructed or blurred by fog or precipitation.
- Frames can exert constant pressure on your nose and behind your ears, which can lead to headaches and general discomfort.
So here, we discuss both pros and cons of contact lenses and glasses. Both lens and glasses are convenient and serve a purpose depending on the need and demands of a person. You can choose a contact lens or glasses or both as per your requirement and comfort.
Check Out our Related Posts:
To know more about beauty hacks and home remedies follow our blog. Here are some related articles to help you to look beautiful and refreshing. Check it out Oily Skin Worry About It – Here is a Solution :Homemade facemask to apply before the party, and Moisturize your skin with castor oil