Are you fighting with those stubborn blackheads? And you don’t want to go to the parlor for those painful treatments? And wants to know how to remove blackheads at home instantly? Don’t worry! Here are some effective methods by which you can remove blackheads at home.
Blackheads are generally those tiny black spots visible on your face due to the oxidation of an extra amount of oil on your skin. And you can instantly get rid of it by using some readily available home ingredients.
Note- For effective results, it is good to cleanse your face and then steam it for 10 minutes.
Because steaming opens your clogged pores, it will be easier to efficiently and effectively remove black dirt from your skin quickly and effectively.
DISCLAIMER: YOU ARE REQUESTED TO DO A PATCH TEST BEFORE APPLYING THESE REMEDIES TO YOUR FACE TO AVOID ANY ALLERGIC OR ADVERSE REACTION ESPECIALLY IN CASE OF SENSITIVE SKIN.
So, here are some fantastic remedies to remove blackheads at home instantly.
1.)Honey and Cinnamon in the house!
Honey and Cinnamon have unique properties in reducing and preventing blackheads.
- It has a pH value between 3.2 to 4.4, which is significantly less for blackheads and thus prevents blackheads.
- It also acts as an antioxidant and antibacterial agent that removes dirt from clogged pores to reduce blackheads.
- Honey moisturizes well and gives a natural glow to the skin.
- Cinnamon has antimicrobial properties, which help in removing microbes from the skin.
- Cinnamon improves blood circulation, and skin becomes smooth, which helps in removing blackheads efficiently. Thus Cinnamon complements honey to make a perfect combination for removing blackheads.
What you have to do
Ingredients: 1 teaspoon honey and half teaspoon cinnamon powder.
- Take these ingredients in a bowl and make a paste.
- Apply this paste to your skin and massage for 10 minutes.
- Leave this paste for 25 to 30 more minutes, rinse it off with warm water to clean the pores, and wash it with cool water to close the open pores.
2.) Honey and walnut scrub
If you want instant results, this homemade scrub is your saviour. Since walnuts are loaded with vitamin B-6, vitamin C, and E making your skin is supple, glowy, and healthy.
Ingredients: 2 walnuts, 1 tablespoon honey
- Take the walnuts and grind them into a fine powder.
- In the bowl, mix honey and this ground walnut powder.
- Apply on the blackhead affected areas, gently scrub for 3 to 4 mins, and wash off with cool water. You can use this scrub thrice a week to prevent blackheads.
3.) Honey, Tomato, and oatmeal scrub
Let’s make this glowy scrub, and for that, you need,
Ingredients – 1 teaspoon honey, 1 teaspoon oatmeal, and tomato juice.
- Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients to make a paste.
- Apply this paste on your face and the blackhead-affected areas, and scrub your skin with a gentle circular motion upward to remove blackheads.
- Do this for 10 mins to remove blackheads, and then wash off your face.
4.)Squeezy toothpaste scrub
Toothpaste may give instant results in removing blackheads, but doctors do not recommend it. Feel free to use this method but be concerned while using this method. You can use this method once in a while or while you are in a hurry. I would request you not to include this method for removing blackheads in your daily routine, but you can pick any other natural methods mentioned in this article.
Here, this method is described just to add up your knowledge or you can use this while you are in a hurry!
Ingredients: White Toothpaste as needed, half teaspoon baking soda, 8 to 10 drops lemon, and soft bristles toothbrush.
- Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients in it.
- Take a toothbrush and apply that paste to the blackhead-prone areas with the help of a toothbrush.
- Scrub on your skin for 3 to 4 mins and then rinse off.
Ingredients– 1 egg white, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, tissue paper as per need.
- Take a small bowl, pour egg white and lemon juice, and whisk them together to make a paste.
- Apply this paste on the face or area you want to remove blackheads.
- Cover the area with the help of tissue paper immediately.
- Leave the mask until it dries.
As soon as it gets dry, peel it in an upward direction to remove blackheads. Wash your face with cool water.
This mask is very effective for removing blackheads naturally and instantly.
You have read all these fantastic remedies mentioned above on how to remove blackheads at home instantly, and you can pick one as per your need. But I would also like to mention some prevention because “PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE.”
Some prevention and self-care tips for blackheads:
- Avoid touching your face as it spreads bacteria, resulting in dirty, clogged pores causing blackheads.
- Cleanse and wash your skin to remove dirt and excess oil and to keep it clean.
- Keep your skin moisturized or moisturized with a proper routine to keep it healthy.
- Select your makeup wisely. Non-comedogenic products lower the risks of clogging pores and getting blackheads. So, add non-comedogenic products to your list.
- Adopt a daily routine of healthy-makeup cleansing rules.
- Add nose strips to your cleansing routine.
- Do change your pillow covers weekly.
Frequently asked questions
1.) Is it ok to squeeze blackheads?
Squeezing blackheads can damage your skin. It can increase inflammation and cause infection. Thus your skin looks scary and can leave a painful mark on your skin.
2.)What is the cause of deep blackheads?
Deep blackheads occur due to a high concentration of sebaceous glands. These small glands produce sebum(oil) and cause deep blackheads.
3.)Do blackhead strips work?
Blackhead strips can temporarily remove blackheads by clearing those black dirt from the clogged pores. Doing so makes the pores appear smaller, but you cannot get rid of them permanently by this method. You must do it in your daily routine to keep your skin blackheads-free.
I hope you will get the answer to how to remove blackheads at home instantly. The tips and home remedies mentioned in this article prove to be helpful for you in removing blackheads. You can choose any one of the above and feel free to try these at your home. However, if there is any serious issue with these blackheads, I suggest you consult a dermatologist.
Also, check out related articles.